Saturday, September 5, 2015

My name is Melissa Mason and I am a senior Youth Development Major with a concentration in Elementary and Special Education.  I live in Westerly, Rhode Island so I am always doing activities by the water.  I worked as a restaurant supervisor at Paddy's Beach Restaurant and Bar as well as an HBTS worker.  I loved to go kayaking, walking and having my feet in the sand.  When I am not in class I am working one on one with a 6 year old boy and his family, as well as seasonally at Target Portrait studios working on capturing lives moments.  I have always had a passion of working with children and helping their development and growing within themselves as well as with their family.  I am excited for this year of my undergraduate degree to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment